Monday 22 November 2010

bestfrinds

christina and me have been best friends for year wee grow up togther and we are still best friends today she is the best i can trust her with everything that happens in my life she  will  be there till the end for me, she has been there for me in th good times even the bad times! i would so anything for her, shes great and that why shes  my first bestfriend<3 i love her to bit because what she does for me, im glad shes my bestfriend  and not anyone else's. here are pictures old and new of me and my gal, most of these times have been the happyest times in my life so far....









  lou ,kerri,rachel,kelly,ash, megan ,cheyney and tahnee  i love use's all too
   we can all be best friends till the end also if thats all okay with use waha
   laura, christina, tahnee, lou, rachel, ash, kerri, megan ,kelly and cheyney bestfrinds hehe x

(i know this might seem pointless and childish to you but its not to us! you would do the same thing as i have done if you had friends like mine<3x )

1 comment:

  1. Lauren why u leaved instagram. I'm follower and fan of u. Plz come back

    ReplyDelete