Tuesday 23 November 2010

time for a new post!

YUMMM! my cake and ic cream, was the best ever iam telling you ash make's the best puddings ever, if you ever get a chance try it;). Also cant wait till tomorro well after lunch time, in the morrning got work then after lunch shopping time more christmas gifts, aslo i got my sister katie prices new perfume and a ed hardy bag and jog suit do you thing she will like them hmm?.
lol,  someone tryed to hack me on bebo but it didn't work ha! they will never get on my account my passwords are the best no one ever thinks of them, and i have changed it just incase:) good luck now loser! also need a new camera my old camera's pixels are shite:(!

1 comment:

  1. That looks tasty!! <3

    &+

    Yeah I totally think your sister will love the Ed Hardy tracksuit and bag, and the Katie Price perfume..

    x <3 x

    ReplyDelete