Wednesday 24 November 2010

mums, eh?

i had my mum and sister over for tea or dinner, after having dinner witch i must say i made myself! no help at all lol, so we sat down and started to talk:), found out something very intresting stuff about my sister and mum ha!. them amy helped me get desert ready, while in the seating area we hear my mum singing alot with the tv ROLF! she was singing " i kissed a girl and i liked it the taste of her cheer chop stick, it felt so good , it flt so right" lol she mak me laugh! me and amy feel to the floor laughing at here, amy said to her " first on the phone now at dinner mum" then i said " she was singing it whn we had lunch a while back haha" somehow my mother cant stop singing that song lol aww mum got to love you hehe x
(this post was by laura vinicombe @ malibubarbie-laura.blogspot.com/

ohh and p.s
posting this on my mums facebook and mine to let everyone no shes crazy hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment