Tuesday 23 November 2010

stop faking my friends and me you freak!

  this picture is real we where out and a pice a paper said "please don't use..." this is 100% real
fake edit picture as you can see picnik font ahaha fail!

If you read my last blog post it was about a fake of mine on this now i have found out she has got a facebook using my pictures grr! and my friends! well most of them! here is a fake picture and real picture, the fake one had facebook links on them other picture is 100% real

6 comments:

  1. I've gotta say,, I love the bow in her hair!!
    So cute,, plus she's stunning!! <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like a picnik font to me? It looks handwritten, since the letters isn't the same lol. I guess the faker is gone now, which is great! and the laura fake, is gone too, hmmm it was made by the same person right? =/

    btw I have found a new facebook fake, not sure you know about her, here's the link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001799840522 I have reported her a few times facebook doesn't seem to delete her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is picnik font i have used the font befor:), i cant remember the name of it but lol, yeap she deleted, and all the other fake accounts she created of me and my friends, aww okay thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is picnik font i use it all the time:D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001799840522 is still active.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete