Sunday 21 November 2010

NEWS! wahah

                                           my bright pink exstenstions, my 1 out of 3 best buys
                                           my new bracelet, my 2 out 3 best buys and i love it!
my new pants lol(got them in a american shop) my 3 out 3 best buys

today had work till half 1, then i went out shopping with my girls! been walking around for hours because kelly lost her car keys;(! but iam okay now lol, and iam shocked with my self i havent cheaked facebook, my bbm or bebo like wow! iam so proud of myself iam so addicted to them!, so when been out shopping i got tunes of new things including christmas gifts! wahaha, and got myself  new bright pink exstension they are defo 1 of my 3 best buys today! i shall post my 3 best buys above^ this, i'll be posting them on my only websites later tonight after x factor:).....

AND THE BIG NEWS IS..... its not on bebo, facebook or been on my bbm so this is the first place to no about this but guys and girls iam single again, it just didn't work out, mr.carr was too contreling over me, he wanted me to deleted my website cause he got to jeaulos of me talkig to other people, he also tryed to make me stop going out at weekends because as he said " laura i dont want you going out drinking and partying as much you always show too much for my taste!, and it should only be me who see's you like that!, and i hate when iam home and your out you could be doing anything behind my back laura, and if that hasent happend yet i dont want it to so thats why your going to need to stop going out like a f**king slaper and dress your age!  but i didn't mean that in a bad way i just dont want some prick trying something stupid on you!, you might even get raped dressed like that!".
I was speachless when he told me this:|! but iam okay about it and i finished with him:), and iam glad too have done it, he need to change again when i first went with him he was so sweet<3, aftr we split form that and got back 2 years after he changed a bit, now 3rd time round he had changed alot:S! just awk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment